Re-certified iPhone & Samsung Galaxy phones with a limited 90-days warranty.
Are you thinking of buying a used smartphone? Don’t want to be stuck with a long-term contract from the carrier or simply can’t afford to fork out the full price of a brand new smartphone? Whatever your reasons, the following are a few things that you should consider before buying a used phone.
– Is your phone stolen?
– Do you want to trade-in your phone with a better phone?
– Does your phone has a buyer protection or seller warranty?
– Do you want to get a pre-owned phone worry free from a 100% trust worthy shop?
The main difference between a used phone and a certified pre-owned phone is that a used phone is sold as it is, while a certified pre-owned phone is tested and repaired for any hardware and software flaw. It should function just as well as new phone but is much cheaper. We offer warranties on certified pre-owned phones as we a a smartphone repair specialist!
Choosing a our certified pre-owned smartphone is a great way to get all the bells and whistles at a fraction of the cost. You’ll also get:
- Works per Original specifications – Every certified pre-owned smartphone is thoroughly inspected, tested and, if necessary, refurbished according to new phone specifications. All certified pre-owned devices go through a 10-point quality checklist and are inspected for any defect so they will work just like new.
- Buyer protection – Enjoy the benefit with 60 days free warranty program.
- No long term contract – Not worry about fixed monthly payment or bill shock, as you can pay as you go with a minimum cost with a pre-paid wireless service (eg. Chatr, Virgin, Koodo, Wind etc.).
Buying a top-end smartphone can cost more than $500, which is why many people end up buying secondhand devices. We’ve a few selective new and pre-owned smartphones (unlocked and in good condition) waiting for you at great prices.
- Pre-owned Apple iPhone on sales
– iPhone 5s / SE: from $200 to $270
– iPhone 6: from $300 to $450
– iPhone 6s: from $400 to $550
- Pre-owned Samsung Galaxy phones one sales
– Galaxy S4: from $170 to $190
– Galaxy S5: from $200 to $230
– Galaxy S6 (Edge): from $240 to $300
– Galaxy S7 (Edge): from $320 to $400
- Pre-owned iPad Air 1 or iPad Mini 2 tablets on sales
– iPad Air 1: from $290
– iPad Mini 3: from $180
Apple iPhone – iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, and iPhone 5S are the most popular smartphone available in market. Sure, it doesn’t have the highest specs on the market, but it doesn’t really need to have them – the iPhone is speedy regardless, as the operating system is designed that way. It’s not for everyone – some people like to have a bit more freedom with their devices – but it’s a great phone for those who want something well-designed, simple, and easy to use.
Microsoft Lumia Windows phones
Google Nexus Phones – LG made Nexus 4, Nexus 5 and Nexus 5x phones for sales by Google, so they always support the latest version of Android OS released by Google, plus Google Nexus phones always unlocked and cover all frequency bands from all global carriers to support any wireless service provider in the world, that is the reason they are very popular for many people. Latest Google phones since 2016 are released in “Pixel” brand name.
We offer some Microsoft Lumia Windows 10 phones for sales, including Lumia 640XL, Lumia 920, Lumia 1520 etc.