Job opportunity for customer service representative in smartphone repair and sales shop
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative with technical skills and customer-friendly personalities, plus good knowledge of mobile wireless devices / gadgets (smartphones, tablets, wearable, and accessories) in a fast-paced retail service environment.
Location: 3 Manor Rd. East
Training is provided in all aspects of customer service functions required with advancement opportunity.
We have been in business for over 6 years with downtown and midtown locations.
We repair all phones including iPhone, Samsung, Blackberry, HTC, Sony, OnePlus, Huawei, Google Pixel etc. We also repair smart tablets such as iPads, Galaxy Tabs, Microsoft Surface Pro etc. and other devices such as smartwatch, wearables, etc.
We are open for business for 30+ hours over a 7-day work week.
Essential Skills :
1. Enjoy working with digital product customers in a fast-paced environment
2. Good knowledge of many different smartphone brands and products (including their specifications)
3. Must love to learn new technical skills and able to do some quick diagnostic / simple repair.
4. Must be articulate and able to communicate effectively with customers
5. Ability to do Internet search and research for product issues and repair information
Depending on skills and experience, the hourly rate will range from $14 to $16. Candidates will work 30+ hours a week, including either Saturday and/or Sunday, depending on business needs. Candidates will be provided extensive on-the-job training. Career progression and hourly compensation growth will be determined by your ability to learn and acquire new skills.