Job opportunity for senior repair technician / engineer in smartphone repair & sales shop
We are looking for a repair technician / engineer with technical skills and customer-friendly personalities, plus good knowledge on repairing most mobile wireless devices / gadgets (smartphones, tablets, wearable, and accessories) in a retail shop environment.
Location: 3 Manor Rd. East
Training is provided in all aspects of customer service functions required with advancement opportunity.
We have been in business for over 6 years with downtown and midtown locations.
We repair all phones including iPhone, Samsung, Blackberry, HTC, Sony, OnePlus, Huawei, Google Pixel etc. We also repair smart tablets such as iPads, Galaxy Tabs, Microsoft Surface Pro etc. and other devices such as smartwatch, wearables, etc.
We are open for business for 30+ hours over a 7-day work week.
Essential Skills :
1. Enjoy working with digital product customers in a fast-paced environment
2. Minimum 2 years experience in repairing many different smartphone brands and products and their software issues.
3. Must love to learn new technical skills and able to do some quick diagnostic / simple repair.
4. Must be articulate and able to communicate effectively with customers
5. Ability to do Internet search and research for product issues and repair information independentlty.
Depending on skills and experience, the hourly rate will range from $16 to $18. Candidates will work 30+ hours a week, including either Saturday and/or Sunday, depending on business needs. Candidates will be provided extensive on-the-job training. Career progression and hourly compensation growth will be determined by your ability to learn and acquire new skills.