Smartphone Unlocking & Software Repair in Toronto
If your phone is network blacklisted (not working on a network due to it being stolen or the person who had it did not pay his contract account) please do not bother asking us to unblock the phone as this is illegal.
We only unlock mobile phones as this is perfectly legal. When you unlock a phone all you are doing is removing the service provider or network operator’s restrictions. This then enables your smartphone to work with an alternate network operator or use other non-original SIM card. Once a phone has been unlocked you can use any network SIM card with your phone on your own chosen network without having to buy a new phone.
There is a strong argument suggesting that the locking of phones by mobile networks should be illegal, as it restricts choice and freedom. It is your phone and so you should be free to choose which SIM card to use with it. You would never get a car manufacturer saying you can only fill up your petrol with BP.
We also provide remote unlock for any mobile phones which is supported on this type of service. Remote Unlocking is the kind of service in which you don’t need to send in your phone to us for unlock, all you have to do is tell us some details about your phone then we can supply you the unlock code without any hassle. Whether you are looking for iphone unlocking service Toronto, or looking to unlock Samsung phone in Toronto, we offer fast cell phone unlocking services.
Benefits of Unlocking Your cell phone
- Unlocked cell phone will accept any SIM card giving added flexibility for choice of operator
- Unlocked cell phone will also accept foreign SIM cards, useful for extending overseas vacations
We carry a wide variety of unlocking equipment on site that allow us to provide our services in the shortest amount of time. Following are some of the smartphones that can be unlocked:
- Factory Unlocking iPhone 7 (plus), 6s (Plus), 6 (Plus), 5G in 1 to 3 business days for Canadian mobile carriers.
- Unlock Traditional Blackberry smartphones: 10 minutes.
- Unlock Blackberry 10 series (Z10, Z30, Q5, Q10, Q30): 6 to 24 hours.
- Unlock Samsung Galaxy (S7, S6, S5, Note5, Note4, Note3): 1 hour.
- Unlock LG or HTC or Alcatel smartphones: 1 to 2 hours.
- Unlock Moto G / Moto X: 1 to 3 hours.
- Unlock Xperia: 1 to 2 business days
- Unlock Nokia Lumia: 1 to 3 business days.
We also provide Google account lock (FRP) removal for re-activation of Samsung Galaxy, HTC, LG phones etc.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment, if you have a problem other than the ones listed. We’ll be more than happy to help.