Data Recovery / Transfer service for wireless mobile phones / devices
We offer iPhone, Galaxy, or any other mobile phone data recovery and transfer Services. Whether you need to recover your contacts, important text messages, photos or videos, or app, we have the most advanced iPhone or Android data recovery methods and best solutions for any data loss situation you are facing with, no matter what cause your mobile device to fail. We have the capability and expertise to recover data from any generation of Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy / Android phones, Blackberry or Windows phones and other wireless devices including iPad, Android tablets or other smart devices.
Why Do Mobile, Handheld & Memory Card Devices Lose Data?
There are two possible causes of data loss:
- Logical failure – The mobile device is in working order but some files or data cannot be accessed for logical reasons such as accidental deletion, overwriting, reformatting, lost volume, or software corruption.
- Physical damage – The mobile device is not functioning due to overheating, dropping, liquid damage, abuse, normal wear and tear, or other destructive and accidental means of damage.
What Causes Mobile, Device Failure, Memory Loss or Power Charging Problem?
Device failure can be caused by a variety of factors, including:
- System crashes
- Viruses, malware, hacking or ID theft
- Power surges or bad battery pack
- Liquid Damage or Physical Damage to the device
- Failure of memory or other IC / component
- Firmware Corruption due to wrong upgrade
If your iPhone, iPad, cell phone, Android smartphone, iPad or any other mobile devices was subjected to physical damage, water damage, stopped working, broke, fell into the pool, run over by a car, caught fire, overheated, dropped on the floor or otherwise fail, don’t write off your data just yet. We have the technology to get your data restored and get you back up and running. We can do advance level 3 or component (circuit board IC chip) repair or motherboard swapping.
If you’re having trouble with something, contact us. We’ll do our best to help you!