Wireless Power Charging technology for smartphones has had a hit-or-miss relationship with the mobile industry since 2015, dipping in and out of product ranges and flitting between spec sheet features and accessory status. However, the second half of 2017 and early 2018 has seen a major shift in the industry’s balance of power, led by Apple’s decision to feature wireless charging with its new iPhone 8 and iPhone X. Even before Apple’s adoption, Samsung has already has wireless charging for its Galaxy S7, S7 and Note 5 phones.
The Qi Wireless Power Charging charging pads in the market have both a 5 Watt (single coil) model and 10 Watt (dual coil) model with fast charging capability. The first generation wireless chargers were pretty much limited to power charging stations for your home, but the wireless charging market has expanded into lots of new product segments, including for car mounted wireless charging and wireless charging in combination with a power bank for travelling.
Wireless power charging Protective Cases are also available for owners of iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7 and 7 Plus that provide both anti-impact / drop protection as well as strong wirleess charging capability at the same time.
Wireless power charging pads, vertical stand and power bank:
- Standard Qi wireless charging pad or vertical stand for iPhone & Samsung Galaxy phones
- Wireless charging protective hybrid cases for iPhone 6 (Plus) and 7 (Plus) etc.
- High steed dual-coil Qi wireless charging stand for Samsung Galaxy S6, S7, S8, Note 8
- Car wireless charging magnetic pad
- New iPhone 8 and iPhone X high speed charging pad
- 10,000 mAh Power bank + Wireless charging pad Combo